* 2021-03-10: 2.1.3
- Report failures in SQLGetDiagRec. This should warn on many silent errors.
- Workaround issue with using SQLGetSubString with a large buffer on a DBCLOB
with locator by trimming from first instead of last null byte.
- Workaround bug in SQL/CLI caused by unknown PTF, which causes a buffer
overflow with SQLGetData on char-like values. The PTF causing the regression
is unidentified, but workaround PTFs seem to exist, including SI75759. The
workaround will likely be kept until most no longer have the defective PTF.
* 2020-12-22: 2.1.2
- Fix memory leaks
- Remove PHP 5 compatibility stubs and ifdefs
- Fix compile warnings
- Use PHP 8 arginfo generator, with generated fallbacks for PHP 7
* 2020-12-02: 2.1.1
- Fix build regression on LUW with db2_execute_many
* 2020-11-30: 2.1.0
- Compatibility with PHP 8
- Fix compatibility with 64-bit PASE/modern IBM i (sqlcli-dev package, pointer/integer width mismatch, XMLSERVICE location, etc)
- Backport character trim from Zend Server
- Major improvements to test suite (fix broken tests, less hardcoding)
- Handle CCSID 65535 on IBM i
- Fix warnings (returning void from non-void, etc)
|2.0.8||Fixed Crash in windows with PHP 7|