Phalcon is a full stack PHP framework offering low resource consumption and high performance.
Phalcon is an open source full stack framework for PHP, written as a C-extension. Phalcon is optimized for high
performance. Its unique architecture allows the framework to always be memory resident, offering its functionality
whenever its needed, without expensive file stats and file reads that traditional PHP frameworks employ.
Full changelog can be found at: https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/blob/master/CHANGELOG-5.0.md
- Changed `Phalcon\Mvc\Model::getMessages()` to also filter with an array of fields [#16265](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16265)
- Changed `Phalcon\DataMapper\Query\Select::columns()` to accept an array of columns (keys as aliases) instead of `func_get_args` [#16451](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16451)
- Changed `Phalcon\Html\Helper\AbstractSeries::__invoke()` to no longer clear the internal store when called [#16441](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16441)
- Added the ability to define interpolator characters for the `Phalcon\Logger\Formatter\Line` [#16430](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16430)
- Added `Phalcon\Html\Helper\AbstractSeries::reset()` to clear the internal store when needed [#16441](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16441)
- Model Annotation strategy did not work with empty_string [#16426](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16426)
- View::reset() sets content to null instead of default empty string [#16437](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16437)
- Fixed `Phalcon\Filter\Validation\Validator\Size\*` validators to correctly detect the size of uploaded files [#16390](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16390)