Phalcon is a full stack PHP framework offering low resource consumption and high performance.
Phalcon is an open source full stack framework for PHP, written as a C-extension. Phalcon is optimized for high
performance. Its unique architecture allows the framework to always be memory resident, offering its functionality
whenever its needed, without expensive file stats and file reads that traditional PHP frameworks employ.
Full changelog can be found at: https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/blob/master/CHANGELOG-5.0.md
- Renamed `Phalcon\Db\Result\Pdo` to `Phalcon\Db\Result\PdoResult` to avoid collisions with `\PDO` [#15874](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15854)
- Fixed `Phalcon\Logger\AbstractAdapter::getFormattedItem()` to not add `PHP_EOL` at the end of the message and added it to the `Phalcon\Logger\Adapter\Stream` [#14547](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/14547)
- Fixed `Phalcon\Html\Helper\Title:__invoke()` to not use the `$separator` as parameter - no need to redefine it in a view [#15866](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15866)
- Fixed the delimiters for `Phalcon\Support\Helper\SnakeCase` and `Phalcon\Support\Helper\KamelCase` [#15850](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15850)
- Fixed `Phalcon\Mvc\Router\Route::getName()` and `Phalcon\Mvc\Router\Route::getHostname()` to also return `null` [#15880](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15880)
- Fixed `Phalcon\Mvc\Router\RouteInterface::getName()` and `Phalcon\Mvc\Router\RouteInterface::getHostname()` to also return `null` [#15880](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15880)
- Fixed `Phalcon\Mvc\Model::findFirst()` to return `mixed` or `null` [#15883](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15883)
- Added `Phalcon\Html\Helper\Title:setSeparator` to allow setting the separator independently [#15866](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15866)