Phalcon is a full stack PHP framework offering low resource consumption and high performance.
Phalcon is an open source full stack framework for PHP, written as a C-extension. Phalcon is optimized for high performance. Its unique architecture allows the framework to always be memory resident, offering its functionality whenever its needed, without expensive file stats and file reads that traditional PHP frameworks employ.
Full changelog can be found at: https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/blob/master/CHANGELOG-5.0.md
- `Phalcon\Mvc\View\Engine\Volt\Compiler::functionCall()` to check for container presence before checking the `tag` service [#15842](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15842)
- `Phalcon\Di\FactoryDefault()` to set `assets` and `tag` as shared services [#15847](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15847)
- `Phalcon\Forms\Element\AbstractElement::getLocalTagFactory()` to return the tagFactory from itself, the form, the DI or a new instance [#15847](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15847)
- Changed references to `sha1` with `hash("sha256", $data)` to ensure that there are no collisions from the hashing algorithm [#15844](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15844)
- Changed `Phalcon\Support\Helper\Str\Camelize` to accept a third boolean parameter indicating whether the result will have the first letter capitalized or not [#15850](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15850)
- Added `Phalcon\Support\Helper\Str\KebabCase`, `Phalcon\Support\Helper\Str\PascalCase` and `Phalcon\Support\Helper\Str\SnakeCase` helpers [#15850](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15850)