Phalcon is a full stack PHP framework offering low resource consumption and high performance.
Phalcon is an open source full stack framework for PHP, written as a C-extension. Phalcon is optimized for high performance. Its unique architecture allows the framework to always be memory resident, offering its functionality whenever its needed, without expensive file stats and file reads that traditional PHP frameworks employ.
Full changelog can be found at: https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/blob/master/CHANGELOG-5.0.md
- Adjusted the constructor for `Phalcon\Storage\Adapter\*` and `Phalcon\Cache\Adapter\*` to allow an empty key prefix to be set if needed. [#15480](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15480)
- `Phalcon\Db\Adapter\AdapterInterface:lastInsertId()` to be identical as `Pdo:lastInsertId()`
- `Phalcon\Db\Adapter\AdapterInterface:close()` now returns `void` instead of `bool`
- `Phalcon\Db\Adapter\AdapterInterface:connect()` now returns `void` instead of `bool` and 1st argument default value is empty `array` instead of `null` [#15659](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15659)
- Added `Phalcon\Security\JWT\Builder::addClaim` for custom JWT claims. [#15656](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15656)