Phalcon is a full stack PHP framework offering low resource consumption and high performance.
Phalcon is an open source full stack framework for PHP, written as a C-extension. Phalcon is optimized for high
performance. Its unique architecture allows the framework to always be memory resident, offering its functionality
whenever its needed, without expensive file stats and file reads that traditional PHP frameworks employ.
License: BSD 3-Clause License
Full changelog can be found at: https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/blob/master/CHANGELOG-5.0.md
- Reverted to single quotes when volt code generates PHP code.
- Any `tag` helpers only accept parameters with double quotes
- Renamed `Phalcon\Tag::form()` to `Phalcon\Tag::formLegacy` (helper `form_legacy`) [#16019](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16019)
- `Phalcon\Mvc\RouterInterface::getMatchedRoute()` to return `RouterInterface` or `null` [#16030](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16030)
- `Phalcon/Storage/Serializer/Php::unserialize()` to reset isSuccess value [#16040](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16040)
- Fixed `Phalcon\Paginator\Adapter\Model::paginate()` fix group parameter breaking total items [#16042](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16042)
- Fixed `Phalcon\Mvc\Model::doLowUpdate()` prevent RawValue getting overwritten [#16037](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/16037)
- Refactored `Phalcon\Image\*`
- Reorganized code in the image adapters
- Simplified various areas, speeding up processing
- Removed `getInternalImImage()` (same as `getImage()`) for `Phalcon\Image\Adapter\Imagick`
- Added better support for webm images [#15977](https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues/15977)