- Fixed GC issues revealed with PHP 7.4.1
- Fixed: tests/10_signal.phpt failed with debug build of PHP
- Made sockets dependency optional in the Windows build configuration.
- Fixed build warnings with PHP 7.4.0-alpha1: 'incompatible pointer type' warnings occurred in assignments to the write property handlers (thanks to Remi Collet).
- Re-fixed the Windows build errors related to errno in a way that the libev sources are left pristine. (The root of the issue is actually rooted in the PHP code where the errno macro is re-defined.)
- Updated libev
- Fixed Windows build by applying a patch suggested by Christoph M. Becker.
Fixed #35: Segmentation Fault / Assertion Failure with PHP 7.3
Fixed build warnings
|1.0.4||Fix: memory leak in PHP 7.0.13|