Provides fast, non-cached, forward-only means to write XML data. This PECL extension is dead, instead use XMLWriter that comes with core (as of PHP 5.1.2)
This extension wraps the libxml xmlWriter API. Represents a writer that provides a non-cached, forward-only means of generating streams or files containing XML data.
This package is not maintained anymore and has been superseded. Package has moved to channel http://www.php.net/xmlwriter package XmlWriter in Core.
- #6267, Implement xmlTextWriterWriteRaw
- #6266, Implement xmlTextWriterFullEndElement
-#6177, xmlwriter_write_dtd_element inconsistent parameters between function/method
- fix build under 5.0
- fix crash when XMLWriter is instantiated but not used
- Switch from BSD-like license to PHP License 3.01
- Switch from PHP License to BSD-like license
- Allow recursive calls to __get/__set for different properties (ilia)
|2.0.0||Promote to stable|