* Fixed wxInputStream::OnSysRead thanks to johannes from pecl. This
functionality should be enough for loading images from phar files
as described on issue #35.
* Moving mac process transformation code to wxEntry (chrisnharvey).
* Enabled some MacOSX specific wxApp virtual methods as requested by ydk2.
* Modified bool wxApp::OSXIsGUIApplication() to return true by
default if no user space side function is found.
* Improved config.m4 and added initial support for macosx.
* Fixed some segfaults on macosx due to newly introduced wxApp
virtual methods which may be called with an uninitialized phpobj.
* Added curl as another option to download wxWidgets from config.m4.
* Improved wxExecute function.
* Added macosx bundle icon.
* also search for wx-config-3.0 (remicollet)
* Type casted to void* on memcpy calls.
* Added tool to generate Mac OSX bundles of wxphp.
* Fixed mac osx segfault caused by incrementing the refcount on
objects returned by static methods.
* Renamed xml_parser.php to json_generator.php.
* added the way to work with conflicting mode_t declaration needs
some header in wx distro to be patched (weltling)
* Removed template.rc (weltling)
* Added missing wxScrolledWindow methods by enabling wxScrolled,
this fixes issue #30 and #32.
* Enabled wxClipBoard::Get() and disabled gargbage collection of
native_object on wxDataObject and its childs as wxClipBoard itself,
which partially fixes issue #34.
* Added verification of object parameter child types to allow method
calls which where failing as described on issue #36. This also
completely fixes issue #34, testing may be needed.
* Updated README_MSW adding changes needed to prevent windows xp
crashes as described on issue #37.
* Enabled wxNonOwnedWindow::SetShape and fixed wxPrintDialog,
* Removed error messages that appeared when failing to call
wxApp::OnInit and wxApp:OnExit.
* Added proper type casting to wxMouseState.
* Should fix and close #44 by doing proper type casting when calling
wxKeyboarState methods from child classes.
* Binded the missing wxAuiNotebookEvent event constants which closes #45.
* Enabled more wxStyledTextCtrl methods.
* Enabled inheritance of wxStyledTextCtrl from wxTextEntry as
enabled some more methods.
* Some fixes to the reference and interface generator as
simplification of chdir() calls.
* Initial work to support wxInputStream::OnSysRead in order to be
able to load images with the wxImage(wxInputStream) constructor.
* Fixed 2 memory leaks, one related to wxEvtHandler::OnEvent and the
other related to the creation of new objects.
* Fixed memory leak caused by not uninitializing the properties
member of classes like wxPoint when they were destroyed which
closes #48, also modified code generator to only add the properties
code when needed which made the source and library more clean.