|2.0.2||- Update release package with latest examples and documentation|
|2.0.1||- Fix parameter and return type declarations for PHP 7 and PHP 8|
|2.0.0||- Drop support for PHP < 7.2|
- Fix #79584: Segmentation fault in uploadprogress 1.1.0 and up
- Add arginfo for functions to support PHP 8 and up
|1.1.3||- Improved documentation and examples included in the release package|
|1.1.2||- PHP 8 compatibility; this now builds on PHP 5, PHP 7, and PHP 8|
|1.1.1||- Mark maximum PHP version as 8.0.0; this will not build on PHP 8|
|1.1.0||- PHP 7 compatibility|
|184.108.40.206||- Wrong version number in .h file|
|1.0.3||- Another make it work with PHP 5.4|
|1.0.2||- Make it work with PHP 5.4|
- Default temporary directory is taken from system settings during compile time (guenter).
- Fix a while loop error in removing preceding whitespace (terralith).
- Example: Added a check, if the extension is installed at all.
- Example: Added checks for a valid uploadprogress.file.filename_template setting.
|1.0.0||- Fixed a renaming issue with temporary files on Windows and PHP 5.2.|
- Fixed an issue with filenames containing spaces, see http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=14525 for details (by franck).
- Extended the example to check for too large files.
- Fixed version information in phpinfo()
- Added php.ini options to phpinfo()
- Added uploadprogress_get_contents(id, fieldname) to return the contents of
that file (Ben Ramsey)
- Added uploadprogress.get_contents INI option to enable above function (Ben Ramsey)
- Added a simple example
- Minor Fixes