PHP Bindings for the Subversion Revision control system.
Bindings for the Subversion revision control system, providing a method for manipulating
a working copy or repository with PHP.
License: PHP License
Bumped release to stable, as not much is really changing and the API is pretty steady.
- not handling SVN_REVISION_COMMITTED, SVN_REVISION_PREV, SVN_REVISION_BASE properly
(svn_ls, svn_info, svn_update, svn_export) (Chung, Hyung-Hwan)
- not handling utf8 failure (Chung, Hyung-Hwan)
(svn_update, svn_export, svn_repos_create, svn_commit, svn_add, svn_status, svn_blame)
- using a wrong type for the 'l' parameter that can cause a problem on architectures where
sizeof(int) != sizeof(long) - ( svn_info, svn_ls ) (Chung, Hyung-Hwan)
- multiple utf8 check fixes - (Chung, Hyung-Hwan)
- add revision parameter to svn_propget and svn_proplist, do utf8 checks (Chung, Hyung-Hwan)
- fix bug #17080 - svn_mkdir requires log message, also added utf8 checks (Ivan P)
- req #14360 - support svn_export with revisions (lostoutfrog)
- php 5.3.0 TSRMLS_CC additions (Thomas Krause)
- update package xml to v2 (Pierre Joye)