RPM file meta information reader
rpmreader is an extension that provides the ability to
read RedHat Package Manager (RPM) files' header information. This
extension currently does not provide the functionality to read the
signature or archive sections of the RPM file.
License: PHP 3.0
This package is not maintained, if you would like to take over please go to this page.
|0.4||- Removed the maximum PHP version|
- Added thread safety code to fix rpmreader not compiling with ZTS
enabled (Bug #5842) (patch provided by adamg at pld-linux dot org).
- Modified minimum PHP requirement in package2.xml to be 4.4.1 instead of
5.0 since rpmreader has been reported to compile as far back as 4.4.1
- Updated internal version string to 0.3beta
- Added the rpm_version function to the extension which will return
the version of rpmreader currently installed
- Updated error messages in rpm_open and rpm_get_tag.
- Fixed the _php_rpm_validity internal function which was returning
1 (true) on every call due to a missing return.