This HTTP extension aims to provide a convenient and powerful
set of functionality for one of PHPs major applications.
It eases handling of HTTP urls, headers and messages, provides
means for negotiation of a client's preferred content type,
language and charset, as well as a convenient way to send any
arbitrary data with caching and resuming capabilities.
It provides powerful request functionality with support for
* Fix gh-issue #65: http\Client::enqueue(): Could not enqueue request: The easy handle is already added to a multi handle (@rcanavan, Mike)
* Fix gh-issue #66: SILENT_ERRORS flag not properly passed to parse_mb (@rcanavan, Mike)
* Fix gh-issue #67: IGNORE_ERRORS should not drop "invalid" characters (@rcanavan, Mike)
* Fix gh-issue #68 STDFLAGS not fully applied when creating http\Client\Request with URL as string (@rcanavan, Mike)
* Fixed -Werror builds
* Fixed big endian builds
* Fixed builds against libcurl with gnutls, without libz or without ssl support