This HTTP extension aims to provide a convenient and powerful
set of functionality for one of PHPs major applications.
It eases handling of HTTP urls, headers and messages, provides
means for negotiation of a client's preferred content type,
language and charset, as well as a convenient way to send any
arbitrary data with caching and resuming capabilities.
It provides powerful request functionality with support for
Extended HTTP support. Again. Keep in mind that it's got the major version 2, because it's incompatible with pecl_http v1.
* Introduces the http namespace.
* Message bodies have been remodeled to use PHP temporary streams instead of in-memory buffers.
* The utterly misunderstood HttpResponse class has been reimplemented as http\Env\Response inheriting http\Message.
* Currently, there's only one Exception class left, http\Exception.
* Errors triggered by the extension can be configured statically by http\Object::$defaultErrorHandling or inherited http\Object->errorHandling.
* The request ecosystem has been modularized to support different libraries, though for the moment only libcurl is supported.