This HTTP extension aims to provide a convenient and powerful
set of functionality for one of PHPs major applications.
It eases handling of HTTP urls, headers and messages, provides
means for negotiation of a client's preferred content type,
language and charset, as well as a convenient way to send any
arbitrary data with caching and resuming capabilities.
It provides powerful request functionality with support for
* Fixed a bug when the status component of the HTTP response is missing (fixes Bug #19390) (Ilia)
* Fixed double-free when auto-decompressing pages (Ilia)
* Fixed non-funtional HttpMessage::setResponseStatus()
* Fixed Bug #22177 (http_redirect breaks output with zlib.output_compression=on)
* Fixed Bug #17806 (Segmentation fault when passing invalid url to http_get())
* Fixed logic error and possible hang in sapi_deactivate when using http_get_request_body() with a request body longer than 4096 bytes (Rob)
* Fixed Bug #17896 (Make failed)