This HTTP extension aims to provide a convenient and powerful
set of functionality for one of PHPs major applications.
It eases handling of HTTP urls, headers and messages, provides
means for negotiation of a client's preferred content type,
language and charset, as well as a convenient way to send any
arbitrary data with caching and resuming capabilities.
It provides powerful request functionality with support for
+ Added experimental thread safety for builds linking against libcurl-gnutls
+ Improved the chunked decoder
+ Added clone support to HttpRequest objects
- License changed from PHP license to revised BSD license!
- HttpMessage properties are not accessible by reference or array index/key!
- HttpRequest history logging is disabled by default!
- HttpRequestPool is not clonable!
* Fixed a bug where HttpRequest warnings were hidden within the HttpRequestPool
* Fixed shared build within the PHP source tree
* Fixed parallel build with ext/zlib on Win32
* Fixed object deallocation
* Fixed http_support() pretending no support for SSL in non-threadsafe builds
* Fixed the message parser to not choke on headers containing HTTP/1.x
* Fixed access to protected HttpMessage properties in extending classes
* Fixed lots of tests for the changed HTTP header order in PHP-5.1