Wrapper for the LAPACK linear algebra library.
LAPACK (http://www.netlib.org/lapack) is written in Fortran 90 and provides routines for solving systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. This PHP extension makes use of the LAPACKE C bindings to LAPACK, and provides access to some of the 'driver' methods, allowing straightforward solving of linear algebra problems from PHP.
This package is not maintained, if you would like to take over please go to this page.
- Added linear least square, eigenvalues, and singular values functions
- Added eigenvalues function
- Added linear equation functions
- Added inverse and identity functions
- Added eigenvector retrieval on eigenvalue functions