Allow one to use htaccess-like file to configure PHP
per directory, just like apache's htaccess. It is especially useful with fastcgi (ISS5/6/7, lighttpd, etc.).
This package was originally developed by Bart Vanbrabant. Old versions are available
This package is not maintained, if you would like to take over please go to this page.
- #19019, added support for scanning apache UserDir
- #19078, made php_flag behavior consistent with apache
- #19066, call zend at htaccess stage. Fixes crashes for some
settings (e.g. zlib.output_compression) and gains security (checks
- #19168, #18886, #17067, #16891, rewritten htscanner parser code.
All known parsing problems have been fixed
- Added support for IfModule directive
- Fixed mail.log safe_mode and open_basedir bypass
- Plugged serious memory leaks in the caching code
- Don't cache if default_ttl is zero
- Unlock mutex after actually using name and value
- Implemented apache module to provide dummy php_flag and php_value
directives. See mod_htscanner.c provided with the package
- Added htscanner.verbose option that disables warnings when an option
cannot be set
- Fixed build on PHP trunk
- Assorted improvements and code cleanup