A fast database for constant data with memory sharing across processes
CHDB (constant hash database) is a fast key-value database for constant data,
realized by using a memory-mapped file and thus providing the following
- Extremely fast initial load, regardless of the size of the database.
- Only the pages of the file which are actually used are loaded from the disk.
- Once a page is loaded it is shared across multiple processes.
- Loaded pages are cached across multiple requests and even process recycling.
A typical use of CHDB is as a faster alternative to defining many PHP
CHDB is internally implemented as a hash-table using a perfect hashing function,
thus guaranteeing worst case O(1) lookup time.
This package is not maintained, if you would like to take over please go to this page.
|1.0.3||- Use the right variable when adding the library path for CMPH (thanks to Jille Timmermans).|
- Fix compilation for PHP 5.4 (thanks to Sebastian Volland).
- Use RuntimeException instead of Exception for runtime errors.
- Generate slightly better error in case of input size of 1.
- Fix bug #22600: possible crash when throwing an exception on 64-bit systems.
- Fix decoding of error messages in some cases.
|1.0.0||Bump version number to reflect stable state.|
|0.2.0||Allow unloading of chdb files.|