BBCode parsing Extension
This is a quick and efficient BBCode Parsing Library.
It provides various tag types, high speed tree based parsing,
callback system, tag position restriction, Smiley Handling,
It will force closing BBCode tags in the good order, and closing
terminating tags at the end of the string this is in order to ensure
HTML Validity in all case.
License: PHP / BSD
This package is not maintained, if you would like to take over please go to this page.
* Release of changes in svn
* Fixed Bug #16821 - PHP 5.3 Compat (lstrojny)
* Fixed Win Build (pajoye)
* Fixed Bug In quote Handling (jani)
* Code cleanup (jani)
* zend_error() was used instead of php_error_docref() (tony2001)
* Added 2 tests
* Corrected 64bit issues, long were used on too many places (#14517) thanks tony for the doc
* Corrected a segfault when quotes were not closed properly.
* Corrected errors given by scripts/dev/check_parameters.php.
* Added quote escaping (BBCODE_ARG_QUOTE_ESCAPING).
* Changed behaviour when a tag as an unclosed quoted argument.
Before 1.0.2 it would stop treating datas, now the parser continues just after the opening quote character.
* Added an escaping test case
* Corrected a 64bit issue, int were used in place of long
* Minor optimisations
* Corrected Thread safe error when compiling (#14333)
* Corrected MacOSX Header error (#14197)
* Corrected PHP 5.3 ZVAL_ADDREF change
* Corrected Callbacks where not freed when using object it was causing a segfault(#13603)
* Updated bstrlib
|1.0.0||* No code Change - only released as stable|
* Corrected bug 12240
* Corrected bug 12241
* Added test case in order to cover the function bbcode_add_element