php-ast exports the AST internally used by PHP 7.
php-ast is significantly faster than PHP-Parser, because the AST construction is implemented in C.
However, php-ast may only parse code that is syntactically valid on the version of PHP it runs on.
- Support attributes syntax change (`#[...]`) in php 8.0.0RC1.
- Change the current AST version from 70 to 80. AST version 80 is no longer experimental.
- Add `ReflectionParameter` defaults for `ast\parse_code` and `ast\get_supported_versions` in php 8.
- Add parameter types and return types to reflection for various global functions.
php-ast was already throwing a `TypeError` when invalid parameter types were received.
- Always throw instead of warning when invalid parameters are passed to the ast\Node constructor.